Saturday, August 29, 2009

Faith

There is few things i encounter Him recently. My spiritual ears are more sensitive to Him. I want to keep it and make me keep closer to Him.

  1. Recently God give me something cool in my life. At first i don't really believe it. I said God, i need more confirmation. You know what? The 1st confirmation came to me tru msn message. My God is technological God. He is true. I believe that there is more confirmation coming to me soon...
  2. Preparing for Cell Group Cameron Highland outing recently. Until yesterday we still found that there is some deep problem in transportation. Honestly to says that i didn't put much effort on prayer in this thingy. I apologize. Last night, i kneel down before Him once again and pray for this. He told me what? believe in Me, I going to prepare everything for you all..go and rest ba..that was around 1am..I don't think much and just go rest at 2am after chatting with AhBeh'. This morning, EeFung told me that someone might lend us his car and make our outing smooth. although it still not yet confirm but i believe and i can proclaim by faith that we will not have any transportation problem anymore.! I believe in God. He prepare everything for me.
My God is Awesome God. No one can compare with Him, and he is the only one. I'm here to testify His greatest work and His greatest name.

2 comments: